Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Text][Discord] Madoka Magica-inspired game

Hello, I am looking for people who are interested in a narrative-driven text based game taking place between Discord and Roll20. The game will be RPed heavily between the various PCs for most days, and you can RP when you want to. There will be various chapter climaxes that will involve the story moving forward based on how characters deal with certain events. I wish I didn't have to say this, but despite it being a magical girl based game, please don't make it weird. --------------------- The city of Jōyōkawa had been peaceful in recent years, until strange creatures began to appear out of the shadows: beings that reflect the more horrid sides of reality. These "Contradictions" are kept in check by the 1st generation of magical girls, who are known to the public as nothing more than rumors and urban legends. As time went on, a strange little animal continued to meet more & more girls, offering them a chance to fulfill their dreams in exchange for protecting humanity from the Contradictions arriving in increasing numbers. Now a 3rd generation of magical girls is being introduced in preparation for the fights that have become increasingly dangerous, with Contradictions that have become harder to detect. --------------------- If you are interested, please post the following below: Age: Little about yourself: Type of Player you consider yourself: Type of character preferences: RP Experience: Questions for GM:
Age: 18 Little about yourself: Creative and Adaptive Type of Player you consider yourself: Mostly a Storyteller Type of character preferences: Support/bard type RP Experience: 2 years (Script Dialogue... i hope you know that) Questions for GM: Do i have to watch the anime so that i can relate to everything about the game? if so, then ok!