Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Aberrant] Furstation! Terror! Horror! Code Misbehaving!

Oooooookay, I rebuilt the Aberrant sheet, and the changes went live today. Previously, it was unusable and mangled beyond recognition.  Now it is unusable and pretty.  The buttons seemed to work before it went live, and now most don't.  This does not seem to be a transfer (issue, because where I built the game the buttons don't work either..er, its looks like a me problem and not a Roll20 problem.  Since I kept most of the attribute names intact, and used all of the original formulas, I am hoping that's where the problem is.  Here is a list of issues that may or may not have caused the issues: Most of the attributes are capitalized ("attr_Willpower") Some attributes have "_max" added to them, which appears can't be accessed by a button ("attr_Willpower_max") Almost all of the values lack quotation marks (value=1 instead of value="1") The formula for the rolls seems a bit off.  It looks like this: {{roll= [[ (?{Modifier?|0} + @{Willpower_max})d10>7f1!>10s+?{Bonus Successes?|0 }]] }} Which looks wrong with two ">" things, but I can't seem to find the problem there.  I mean, it did work at one point.  I think. So, would these issues cause problems?  Or is it something deeper?  And , more importantly, can one of the Devs to say " yeah, go a head and changes some attribute names " so I can make some data disappear off the sheets with a clean conscious? 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm not a Roll20 Dev, but I play one in a game...Go ahead and change some attribute names. :) Seriously, though, you can change the attribute names and use a sheet worker to walk the data from the old fields to the new.  It's really easy for non-repeating sections, and only slightly more difficult for repeating sections.  I'd be happy to help if you need, though chances are GiGs would beat me to the punch and give you a more efficient sheet worker than I could come up with. :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Can you simply change the macros to use "|max"?
Changed the "_max" to "_current" and it works. 90% of the other problems were related to the character journals I have made during the work in progress.  As soon as I deleted them, the new sheets worked fine