Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

cell width and aura size dont work if the grid is not active

Edited 1554304374
Hi Since last update the cell width is don't save after you deactive the grid. For example I set the cell width to 2 (140px) beceause the scale of my map is a bit little for my token. I rezise all my token and I desactive the grid. After that, the cell width back to 1 (70px)...:( It's a problem for the distance, the light, the view etc... Same for the aura, I set the aura of a token to 1.5m or 3m for exemple. If the grid is active all is ok but without the grid all my aura look like at 0m. Someone can help me ? TY
Hello Caos, Thank you for this report. This is a known issue resulting from our Animations and the Advanced Fog of War update. You can follow the  Animation and AFoW Feedback Thread  for updates. As such, I have moved your report to that thread. I will now close this thread.  Thanks.