Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 4 or 5 New players, new to roll20 and/or 5E to play Lost Mine of Phandelver, Wednesdays, 6PM to 10 PM EST.

Edited 1554483057
I am a semi-experienced DM looking to start with some new players to help them along in their journey with 5E and Roll20.  My LFG should be in the search soon.  Let me know if you are interested.  We will be playing Lost Mine of Phandelver with some tweaks on my part.  I am hoping to get New players that want to learn 5E and Roll20.  
Hi! I'm both new to Roll20 and D&D5E (I have a little experience but I'm still very much a beginner). I'm interested in joining! 

Edited 1554501232
I meet both of those criteria. I have a little experience with some other pen and paper systems (most notably Shadowrun) but next to no experience with Roll20.  I'm not very familiar with the ins and outs of the mechanics of DnD 5e, but i'm a lifelong (33) consumer of the dnd lore...I've been reading Forgotten Realms, DnD, and Dragonlance books since I was a kid. I watch lore videos while I work, it all fascinates me. I'm very much interested in participating. 
New to Roll20 and 5E. Not new to the D&D Realm...Started off playing Basic and played many games up through the 90's but now wanting to get back into it again. Would be interested and learning as a player as well as GM.
I have yet to play a 5e game on roll20, but I am not new to 5e, but I am interested,

Edited 1554508809
Those of you who are interested in playing, please go into the Looking for Games search and search for my LMOP game that will be starting next Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. EST.  There, please enter an application.  I will be making decisions this weekend regarding the 5 players I will be inviting and I will only do it thru the Looking for Games application Discussion topic. Thank you for your interest. Bob