Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Free Curse of Strahd Sunday 1300 hours CST(chicago) Starts 7th of April

Edited 1554458448
A player has been found. Thanks to all who inquired. Howdy- Had a player decide to flak out just before the campaign starts this sunday, so the group is down to 4 players and will need a 5th player. Just so I am clear this is Curse of Strahd but with my spin on it, if you want a by the book campaign of CoS I would highly suggest the P2P route since those DM's will have to go by the book and are beholden to their players wish's. Here is a tid bit of the Campaign: Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms and will start in Hommlet. A cast of thousands await you in the Realms! The campaign will be Curse of Strahd set in the Forgotten Realms. The situation is as follows: The whole of the Realms has been swallowed up by a strange creepy dark mist.  Now there is no sun, just dusk and night. Creatures of horror have become more prevalent in these dark times, where oh where are the powerful hero's of Fearun to combat such evils?  We do have LBGT+ players in our group, so if that makes you uncomfortable (the reason the last player left I think) then please do not apply. Be open minded and have fun. PM if interested and I'll get back to ya later on today.
Hi Scott, As this spot has been filled now, we are going to close this thread. Thanks!