Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Macro roll and keep plus exploding die

I am putting together a Yggdrasill campaign and the system rolls a number of d10 based on your skill or attribute only keeps the highest 2 and adds those 2 dice together. So far so good a simple /r ?{Dice Pool|0}d10kh2 would work for that but a '10' on one of the dice explodes so that it is rerolled and added to the original. Normally that is as simple as 6d10! where the '!' makes the die explode. The problem I am having is both of those things don't seem to work together. /r ?{Dice Pool}d10!kh2 will only add the 2 highest results even if you get multiple 10's on the dice, so for example a roll of 10,10,6,5,4,4,2 where the two 10's are rerolled and you get a 7 and 1 will only return a result of '20' adding the original 2 10's together. Is there a way to get this to work where the above example would return a result of 10+10+7+1= 28 ?
Just use something like /r 5d10!!kh2. The !! will treat an exploding roll as one roll instead of a number of rolls.
Doohh I did learn that about a month ago but never needed to use it before, thanks for the help.