Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleting the default Playing Card Deck

Is there a way to delete the default Playing Card Deck from my games? I get a little OCD about it, now that I'm working on using the feature for my own cards to be honest.
I'm not sure why it's not possible to just delete the whole deck. But you can edit it. So if it really bothers you, you could delete every existing card, rename the deck and fill it with your own cards. *shrugs*
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
The only way to do it at the moment is to create a copy of your game and not copy the card decks. Obviously best done when you first create the game.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's weird, I know I've deleted the playing cards deck before, a long time ago. But now there's no option to delete it. Did they change this in an update at some point?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It has not been available since at least Q4 2017 when I first tried to do it. I posted in the bug forum a month or two ago, so hopefully it gets fixed at some point.