Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Update the Road Map referenced in every Release Note

Each release note (thank you for these) references the Road Map put out by Roll20 to get us looking forward to what the developers' overall plan is for the system. However, the Road Map has not been updated since its initial release. The major changes (Charactermancer Levels Up, Get a New Look, and Bring your own Beat) have all been released, so what is it that we have to look forward to in the upcoming changes. Roll20, you did a great job through the first three months of the year of keeping your userbase informed. Please continue to do so moving into these next three months.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think Bring Your Own Bet has been officially released? My Audio was released early to respond to Fanbase closure, but was supposed to be only part of it.

Edited 1555002269
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Bring Your Own Beat isn't out yet. When we have an updated roadmap, I'll be sure to change the future links.  Updating now! Thanks for the feedback, Kyle!