Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player's Ability Score in the Thousands

Hi everyone. One of my players was trying to edit their Dexterity score in the Roll20 D&D 5e sheet and it started glitching out. The modifier is now over 25000, and the actual score is in light blue text and illegible. There is an asterisk underneath the score as well but I can't seem to find what that could mean. Their Dexterity Saving Throw bonus is also over 25000 and when rolling those are the numbers that appear. I've looked at the settings and tried editing it myself but nothing is fixing the issue. It should be noted that when scrolling over the blue number, it glitches back and forth between the number entered into the box and the blue text itself. Attempting to delete the number doesn't fix it either. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Aster. In which game is this occurring and to whose character? Can you post some screenshots of what you're describing?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could also try finding the dexterity score on the attributes and abilities tab (where you edit character Abilities) and adjusting it there.

Edited 1555347705
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sorry, that it's broken for your player, but... ;)