Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to Set Default Character Token Size

There are six character tokens in my game. Five of them always come in with a default pixel size of 35x35 when I drag/drop them onto the map. One of them always comes in with 70x70 pixels. I can't find where/how that is set so that the default would always be 35x35. Where can I find and set that default? Thanks, Paul Alter
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This probably occurred because their default tokens were set up on a page where the grid size was set to .5 and you normally play with a grid size of 1 (or vice versa). Create a map with your most commonly used grid settings. Drag the character tokens onto them. Get them sized and set up just how you want them. Open and edit the character sheets, and replace the existing default tokens with these corrected ones. They should all drag out identically now.
That's it - thank you!