Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Damage total in macro for multiple attacks

I would like to have a macro that would show several attacks and there damage. something like this ATTACK1: 25 vs 18     Damage1: 12 slashing ATTACK2: 23 vs 18     Damage2: 15 slashing ATTACK3: 15 vs 18     Miss! ATTACK4: 20 vs 18     Damage4: 14 slashing                                      Total: 41 slashing  is is there a way of doing this? Next step would be applying the damage?

Edited 1555438900
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can do it with a script - check out the Power Cards API script, it has a thread in the API forum.  You cant total up different rolls using the standard macro system, the only way is the API. Power cards also has a plugin script called ApplyDamage if i remember correctly, that will apply the damage to targets.

Edited 1555439014
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'd likely need something like Powercards coupled with alterbars or token-mod to handle something like that. The native roller can't reuse rolls or display parts and a sum at the same time. Please note that these would be API solutions which would require the creator  of the game in question to be a Pro subscriber (like yourself :) ). edit: ninja'd by GiGs... story of my life

Edited 1555439334
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alterbars might be the script I was thinking of, not ApplyDamage. Edit: hehe Ziechael, at least you got the details right!