[CLOSED] - I don't know how to edit the thread title ;( Heya, some friends and I are hoping to play the Tyranny of Dragons modules and are looking for a DM willing to host it for us. We use Discord for voice and chatting. We have a server made, but the DM will be given admin privileges. The time we're looking to play is Tuesdays, at 8pm/7c. It's the best time for us. Please no paid DMs. There's five of us in this group, including myself. We're Betha, Cee (me), Daffy, Mizzix, and Niall. We're ages 18 to 22. There are LGBT members in this group and we're all left-leaning, so if that bothers you, this might not be for you. We're light-hearted and talkative people. We tend to get very invested in the story and our characters. Some of us are also playing Waterdeep on Mondays. What we'd like in a DM: A patient person. We have a new player - you'll need to give her time to learn everything. Someone 18 to 30's. We prefer someone in our age group is all. Someone willing to talk with us. This includes talking about the story, issues that arise, and out of character talk. You might be the DM, but we'd also like a friend. Being fine with jokes and other shenanigans. We can be serious when needed, but we're silly by default. Flavour descriptions, mood settings, etc. Something a bit more than just reading right out of the book. Someone willing to let us roleplay as well as do combat or story progression. RP includes talking among each other, not just NPCs. Similarly, we love to do side quests, look into potential story threads, and just explore the campaign. If you give us something, we're going to investigate. We'd like a DM that's fine with this. With us wanting things out of a DM, you'll want things out of us. Please let us know of these things so we can sort out whether we'd be a good group for you or not. About us: Betha: 22, she/her. I love unicorns and having fun! I've only played dnd once 2 years ago and it was in person so this is my first time playing online but I'm pretty excited! I've played a bard before. I dont know everything but I've been wanting to play again so I'm super pumped! Playing an ancients paladin. Cee: 21, ??. Each group has a wild one, and that's me. I tend to be impulsive and do things for the laughs. I try not to drag others into my stuff without their permission, though. I can be disruptive, so let me know if I should tone it down. I'll be hurt at first, but I get over it. Playing a death cleric. Daffyhat: 20, Male. I love everything about D&D. As much as I prefer actual role play, I'm not against a good brawl. Fair warning: I like to play evil characters and will make all the poor decisions. Playing a necromancer wizard. Mizzix: 18, Male. I'm here as well! My favorite part of any game has to be a good story between fun characters, DM characters and PC's, and fun cooperative narrative. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy a rough and tumble combat, quite the opposite. When the going gets rough and the guns are leveled, I'm more than ready to pull the trigger... at a dragon... with a bow... because I don't have a gun. Playing a shadow monk. Niall: 21, male/ he/him. I'm very gay and kind of very quiet. I get distracted a lot but love playing helpful/party healer characters though I'm pretty bad at it. I play D&D at least 2 times a week and love all of my characters more than I love myself sometimes?? Playing a monster slayer ranger.