Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] groupCheck - TypeError and ReferenceError(Need help)

Can anyone help explain the errors? I seem to be getting errors on some of my token but not others. Group Check: 1.9 Apply Damage: 1.1 I either get Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} typeError: player.get is not a function or ReferenceError: wrapObject is not defined Thank you in advance for you time it is appreciated.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
What character sheet are you using?
Info:Shaped-5e 19.3.0 I found the issue. It was the API  Aura/Tint HealthColor(updated to 0.9.2.1), updated and everything seems to be working again. Though if you could help explain the errors, that would be awesome.  :)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
From a technical javascript level: The .get is not a function probably means however the script is finding a player object failed, and the code didn’t check for the failure case.  The wrapObject is not defined means it’s trying to reference a variable that doesn’t exist, probably a type, like intending warpObject or wrapObj or something.  If you’re really curious, you could look in github at the source changes.