Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace reporting page links to products are broken.

Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It looks like the recent marketplace update broke the product links on the marketplace reporting page. The URLs for products are case sensitive and lower case. The links are trying to link to a product with a CamelCase product type. In other words, the reporting page is using "GameAddon" for part of the url and the marketplace page will only be found if "gameaddon" is used. I would have put this in the marketplace feedback thread , but it is locked.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Brian, this is a known issue at the moment with reporting, as we've been updating the backend marketplace structure overall. A fix for this is lined up for pushing with the next round of backend marketplace updates (soon). In the meantime, if there's any reporting needs that you're not able to get done, feel free to contact me and I'll get you sorted :)