Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG For D&D 5e, COC 7e, PTU, Fate, or Traveler 1e Group That Plays On Wednesdays, Saturdays, Or Sundays

Edited 1555811849
Hello, after the last campaign I was in ended, I want to scratch my ttrpg itch.  Free Times;  Wednesday - 3:30 - 11:30 PM CDT Friday - 2:00 - 5:00 PM CDT Saturday 6:00 - 10:30 AM CDT Sunday - 4:30 - 10:30 PM CDT Games I'm Looking For Groups For/Know How To Play;  -D&D 5e -Call Of Cthulu 7e -Pokemon Tabletop United -Fate -Traveler 1e I have some experience with theater and improv classes, although I'm nowhere near the best. I have a decent webcam and microphone (although I'm also cool with text only games too).  I'd also say that I'm flexible with any type of play style, as long as I can play out my character and also see a plot progress. What I value most in a GM is willingness to show up on time and helping players if need be. I know that stuff happens and more than understand if you can't answer immediately, but I've had some bad experiences with GMs ghosting groups and don't want to see history repeating itself. If you need to talk with me over Discord, my Discord tag is rachel#0942
Hey, I'm looking to fill some time slots in a way too open schedule. I'm down to run or join any 5e game. Do you know anyone else whos looking to play/would you like to put together a group?
Burnside said: Hey, I'm looking to fill some time slots in a way too open schedule. I'm down to run or join any 5e game. Do you know anyone else whos looking to play/would you like to put together a group? Ooo that'd be cool if we could build up a D&D 5e group together. 
I have one other player who might be interested