Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Changin stats of same NPC tokens

I have a problem with the tokens. When I have multiple NPCs of the same kind in a combat (for example 2 soldiers), if I change the hp of one of those tokens it changes the other one's too. I think this has to do with the represents character and all that, but I can´t find the solution (the tokens both represent and are used as default token by the character). How could I modify one stat of one token without changinig the other ones?
1556368501
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's a common problem to have starting off with Roll20.&nbsp; This page should help:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a> Your NPCs are "mooks" in the vernacular of that page.
Thank you very much. This has helped me a lot!
1556374197
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem, definitely come back with any other questions, we're a helpful community. =D