Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Genesys Teen Superheroes [Sat 9am - 1pm CDT]

Edited 1556498090
I am starting up a Genesys Superheroes game that takes place in a fictional west coast city in the "near future" (about 10 yrs) is a slightly altered history earth (basically adding comic book tropes) where masked heroes have been around since the 1920's. This game will be Event/Mission based with Drama Scenes focused and will be framed much like a TV show or comic book.&nbsp; Character will be high school students ranging in age from 13 to 17 (some variant to this will be accepted with backstory), and may have or not have powers at the start of the game. I will have custom careers that are themed for high school and rules on races which will allow you to play anything from a basic human to aliens, mutants, people from lost/alternate worlds, and so forth.&nbsp; Here is a link to the setting work sheet I did for the game&nbsp;<a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j8ty67Lbbx_Qn-0wjpAcZ-eICjhf4TzN/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j8ty67Lbbx_Qn-0wjpAcZ-eICjhf4TzN/view?usp=sharing</a> This game will be Voice Chat using Discord and using Roll20 for keeping of info and character sheets. I currently have one player and I am looking for three more.&nbsp; Well will be using the Core Genesys book along with part of Realms of Terrinoth and Android, as well as a homebrew Superheroes Genesys book.&nbsp; If you are interested please PM here on Roll20 or contact me on Discord, my ID is&nbsp; jacobnd #2784
Thank you to everyone who showed interest in this game.&nbsp; At this point we have a full roster.&nbsp;&nbsp;