Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][Discord][Paid]Lost Mine of Phandelver, continuing into other Modules or Homebrew depending on group preference. M W F Early afternoon EDT timeslots available

Edited 1559660947
Welcome Adventurers to the Sword Coast I am looking for players to join in on my retelling of the D&amp;D starter adventure Lost Mine of Phandelver, which will lead into an ongoing campaign.&nbsp; I am an experienced DM who has run LMoP multiple times and it is a great starting point to launch into further campaigns.&nbsp; Whether into the frozen north in Storm Kings Thunder, into the mysterious mists of Barovia to break the Curse of Strahd, or being transported to the exotic jungles of Chult to brave the Tomb of Annihilation, the adventures will continue far beyond the Phandalin region where it humbly begins.&nbsp;&nbsp; There are 3 timeslots open for this game, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the early Afternoon EDT with each group meeting once per week.&nbsp; I would prefer a start time between 12pm and 2 pm EDT, but am able to work with the players to find a time that works for everyone, Sessions will run from 3-4 hours (usually about 3.5 hours) in order to be able to pause the game between sessions at an opportune place (i.e. not in the middle of a combat or an NPC interaction)&nbsp; MONDAY &nbsp;-&nbsp; &nbsp; TIME: &nbsp;Noon to 3:30pm EDT - SLOTS AVAILABLE 2/6 SESSION 3 june 10th WEDNESDAY &nbsp;- TIME: 10am to 1:30 pm EDT- SLOTS AVAILABLE 2/6 SESSION 3 june 5th 10 am EDT FRIDAY &nbsp;- Full This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 USD per weekly session via Paypal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. There will be no charge for Session 0 and Session 1 Session 0 During Session 0 we will discuss where you would like to go after the completion of LMoP.&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) Curse of Strahd 2) Storm Kings Thunder 3) Tomb of Annihilation 4) Tyranny of Dragons 5) into a Homebrew Campaign, designed around your characters, their backstories, and motivations. as well as setting expectations for RAW vs Homerules and/or Optional Rules, Player and DM conduct, general tone and feel of the game.&nbsp; I will answer questions about my DMing style, and what I expect from my players, as this is a collaborative storytelling experience.&nbsp; There will be time to complete character creation, although I usually prefer to do character creation one on one with the players before session 0, as well as any other topics the players may wish to discuss. And Finally, time permitting, we will begin the journey to Phandalin and into the Lost Mine of Phandelver About the GM Hello, My name is Andre, 37 Years old with over 25 years of experience playing a variety of tabletop RPGs.&nbsp; My love of Dungeons and Dragons began as a small child when I fell in love with the fantasy genre, reading the Hobbit and Lord of the rings, followed by the old D&amp;D novels (The Dark Elf Trilogy and the Dragonlance chronicles are the first two I remember) far before my reading comprehension was at a level to completely process them.&nbsp; I then was fascinated by the advertisements I would see in comic books for D&amp;D materials, but it wouldn't be until my early teens that I would have my first proper encounter with Dungeons and Dragons. Most of my experience with Dungeons and Dragons has been as a DM, at first through necessity (as someone had to run the games, and I was usually the one to get the games together) then through a genuine love for guiding my friends through a story of heroic deeds and nefarious plots.&nbsp;&nbsp; I do my best to bring the world to life through vivid description and memorable NPC interactions.&nbsp; My voice acting definitely could use some improving, but a character is more than just a funny voice.&nbsp; Through mannerisms, word choice and cadence, I try to make my NPCs (both friendly and antagonistic) feel alive, and not just passive sources of plot hooks, gear or challenges.&nbsp;&nbsp; Why Pay to Play? Running Dungeons and Dragons has been a passion of mine for many years.&nbsp; It has been and is a labor of love.&nbsp; But it is still a labor.&nbsp; By joining my game you can expect the following 1. A dedicated DM who will be ready at game time with all materials prepared, coffee in hand, and eager to get into the game, and will not disappear.&nbsp; Im here for the long haul and want to make this as memorable of an experience for my players as possible. 2. A responsive DM who is available outside of game time to respond to questions or comments as soon as possible (usually immediately via discord unless I'm asleep or driving) 3. An understanding DM who is open to constructive criticism and will work with his players to create the type of adventure that YOU want to play 4. A complete Roll20 Experience, I am a Roll20 Pro subscriber with access to the complete feature set that Roll20 has to offer.&nbsp; And if there are any features, API scripts, or effects that I do not use currently that you would like, I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn them and integrate them into the game. 5. An Inclusive, welcoming environment to play D&amp;D.&nbsp; I do not allow any Racist, Sexist, Trans/Homophobic behavior at my table and will take any steps needed to ensure a safe space for all involved in my game. Why I charge for my game I decided to take the leap into the realm of Paid GMing to be able to commit the time needed to prepare and create the adventures that I have grown up loving.&nbsp; I will use the money earned to offset the costs of my Roll20 subscription and other assets I purchase to run the game (both physical and digital content I bring into the game), Internet costs as well as my time for both running the game (3-4 hour sessions) and preparing the game material (~2-4 hours of prep needed for a 4 hour session)&nbsp; *if you are interested in my services as a DM outside of this game my schedule is very flexible and I can work with you and/or your group to find a time that works for YOU, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the specifics* If you are interested and would like to apply please either reply to this thread or apply at the following LFG ink <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/158823/the-tales-of-phandalin" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/158823/the-tales-of-phandalin</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 USD per weekly session via Paypal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. There will be no charge for Session 0 and Session 1
2 slots available in both the Monday Noon-3pm EDT group and the Wednesday 10am-1pm EDT group