Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL sheet] Altering crit fail AND crit success.

Hello! I'm aware that I can alter the crit range for attacks by using the crit field in an attack and simply changing the number to less than 20 (or 20cs>19, for example) I'm also aware that I can do this: 20cf<2   to change crit range to 1-2.  However, I can't seem to do both at once, so for example a crit fail range of 1-2 and a crit success range of 19-20 in the same attack. Is there a way to do it? am I simply missing something?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not familiar with the sheet but you can try this: Dont use the section for changing the crit range of an attack, instead the place where you enter 20cf<2 enter 20cs>19cf<2
That worked, thanks! It's very similar to what I tried myself, but I must have gone the order wrong for some part of it. :)