Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot drag and drop more than 19 dice from chat

Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello, I have an issue : I like drag&drop dices from the chat (with /roll xd6) to the tabletop. This works very well when x<20... when rolling 20d6 or more, I cannot grab the dice from the chat. Is it intended ? The issue is that in an Abstract Dungeon game, you "erase" dice from the opponents. Sometimes bosses have tons ! To know which dice are gone or not, it's really hard from chat, but when you drag&drop onto the table, it's super easy to delete as needed :) Have a nice day, Pantoufle
Hello Pantoufle, Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry for the delay. I have passed your question along to the devs and hope to have an answer for you soon. Thanks!
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Thank you Dragon Dreamer :)
Hey Pantoufle, Wanted to let you know that I've submitted a ticket regarding this issue and the Devs are aware.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Thank you Ceejay :)
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello, any update on that matter ? :)