Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder - Giantslayer AP

Edited 1556818342
I have an open spot in a Pathfinder Giantslayer game I am running. We try and Play on Tuesday OR Saturday, as often as possible, but real life of people involved can be very limiting. Sessions are 2 to 3 hrs in length. We are early in the first book, and only looking to add a player because real life is preventing one player from continuing. The game runs around 7:30pm to 10pm PACIFIC TIME, or some variation there of depending on schedules. 
I'm interested in joining the AP, having never played in it myself.  I have about 5 years of experience playing Pathfinder and tend to be a role-filler where needed.  Could you tell us more about the creation rules as well as who is currently playing?
The creation for the game is 20pt buy, and I stick to anything from Paizo or Green Ronin intended for use with Pathfinder. Races should be something under 17 or so pts, and nothing that gives flying without a feat tree. As for classes, Unchained classes replace prior versions. I am using background skills as well. Current Players - Life Oracle, Magus, Wizard  Players - 2 very experienced players, and one who is going into their 2nd campaign.  The player that had to leave (and will be welcomed back should life allow) was a bard. 
"7:30 to 10 PACIFIC TIME" AM or PM? I'm looking for a PF game, but I am stuck in Europe, so could join a morning game.
This would be an evening game
Ah, shame.