Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot drag

Ok, I placed some token characters, what I call them, and I exited out of my google chrome. After a while, I got back on and worked on my campaign. This is where the problem starts. I decided to drag one of my token characters and it didn't work. I tried to do everything, but it nothing work. Please respond and fix this bug. The token characters that I used were a white mage 8 bit pixel, a dwarf warrior, and a human ranger and a mage. That's all I could explain.
Make sure you are on the arrow select/move tool and that you're on the right layer that the tokens are on.