Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Subscription lapsed, renewed, but now API script isn't working

Edge of the Empire.  I'm using API Compatible dice roller, picture attached.  It worked fine, and then I noticed my subscription had lapsed, I've renewed it and relaunched the game several times, dice don't work.  I googled how to set up the API and I believe I have done everything correctly, anyone have any experience with this?
1556685282
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You've installed the associated script and verified that the API has not crashed while your game is active?
1556686804
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Is not the API a pro feature not plus?
1556690307
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Pat S. said: Is not the API a pro feature not plus? Ah, I missed that. Clark, did you create the game yourself, or did a Pro subscriber create it? If the former, then unfortunately, no API scripts will be available.
I created the game myself, but I was pro at the time I did so.  My pro status has expired.  
1556739863
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, then your API scripts are still intact, but will not function at the Plus level. Should you decide to increase your subscription rate, they should become available once again.
Thank you very much.  I was unsure if having created the game with the pro status would preserve it, but it's like "Why am I wondering that, it's not working." Upgrading fixed it.  For some reason I thought I had gotten away with Plus last time, sorry for the confusion and thank you for the assistance.