Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Nameplate Issues

Edited 1557021785
Recently I've been experiencing issues with token nameplates. When I check the Name: See  to show the token's name to all players and click save, it doesn't induce any change. When going back into the token settings the box I checked mere moments before is unchecked. After extensive troubleshooting, this appears to occur when any of the token's bars 1-3 have a bar (when there is a value entered in both fields). Here are the following circumstances in which this problem occurs: module or manually created tokens existing or new campaigns existing or new character sheets
Resolved: After much troubleshooting, I have found that this issue only occurs on character sheets that aren't assigned to any player. The fix was assigning it to myself (both In Player's Journals and Can Be Edited & Controlled By ).