Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two Players looking for a weekly Thursday Pathfinder or 3.5 Game

We are both experienced players who have Skype and use Mythweavers. We know most of the mechanics and love both RP and Combat. We are looking for any Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 group that will run reliably every Thursday.

Edited 1396021498
There is a user here named Askren- who is part of a jade regent campaign on thursdays. he is currently looking for a fourth player but they would probably be open to having 5. ill try and find the link for you <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/740452/lf-1-player-pathfinder-thursdays-7pm-est-jade-regent-experienced-only#post-740578" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/740452/lf-1-player-pathfinder-thursdays-7pm-est-jade-regent-experienced-only#post-740578</a>
Bump we really want to play something
Bump we really want to play, Thursdays are the only day we have off and RPG's are our favorite thing to do.
Another shameless bump

Edited 1396556383
Have you tried using the LFG system?
Chrissy said: Have you tried using the LFG system? Yes nothing is posted
LFG List Looks like there are a few Pathfinder or 3.5 games, in english ran on a weekly basis.
John R. said: LFG List Looks like there are a few Pathfinder or 3.5 games, in english ran on a weekly basis. Many of those games have this listed next to them (0 Open Slots). A few of them arn't even playing pathfinder or 3.5
Me and a buddie of mine are also looking to play some 3.5, english and on a weekly basis. I normally GM but I was really hoping to find a game to join where I could just play for a change. If the two of us got together with you we have a few people? The time and date for me inst an issue and my friend should be ok on thursdays I think. However this doesn't solve the issue of needing a GM to run it. X) I could, but I would rather not.