Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Recent Uploads Clearing

Is there any way to clear Recent Uploads fully? Even when I delete things it seems to just recycle everything I've ever loaded, endlessly. What am I doing wrong?
1556982533
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sort the images into folders. Then click the filter toggle button at the top of the recent uploads. All images that have been sorted into a folder will be hidden when the filter is on.
1556984177
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, I thought the question was about deleting them from the account. That makes sense.
Brian C. said: Sort the images into folders. Then click the filter toggle button at the top of the recent uploads. All images that have been sorted into a folder will be hidden when the filter is on. This does not occur.
Samuel O. said: Brian C. said: Sort the images into folders. Then click the filter toggle button at the top of the recent uploads. All images that have been sorted into a folder will be hidden when the filter is on. This does not occur. Following a cache clearing, this finally worked. Sorry for the confusion!