Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 players today for Starfinder's Skittershot one shot

Curious to see how the new Starfinder CRB works as it is in development and most of my regular players in my Saturday group are busy with finals and moving back home so I am going to give this a shot!! There are 4 pre gens and looks like an interesting mini adventure so post up here or PM me as needed. Time   - Thinking about 2:30 PM CST (should go about 4 hours give or take TODAY but might change a bit depending for the start time) Number of players - 4 (2 should be in from one of my groups so should leave 2 spots open) Comms - Discord Beginners welcome as well :) Thanks Tom
Spren
Sheet Author
I've never played Starfinder but I'd be willing to give it a shot! If you still have space I'd love to join.
You bet, 1 of my players from my group can make the time frame so you would be player number 2, just setting it all up now and looking at a 3 PM CST start, give or take. I'll PM ya for the dev server link Tom
Id be interested in playing. Never played starfinder, but pathfinder and me are ooooold hats
PM sent so we have 3 players for sure now, there might be a 4th slot open or not, I'll know when one of my regular players posts he can or can't make this today is the best I have at the moment Tom
Still need a 4th?  I haven't played Starfinder, but I've played and DMed a lot of 5E and got started with Pathfinder and played a bit of 3.5E, so I wouldn't expect too much trouble picking up the new system.
PM sent and we lost a player to work so right now we have the 4th slot open Tom
NOW work is off so we have our 4th slot filled as long as Chris joins us. I'll post again if things change Tom
Could you post a recap of how this went? I'm running this for my IRL game board group as an introduction to other RPGd other than D&D. Thanks!
Sure Juan, we have to finish it today but maybe after this evening I can pop up some pics here as well as a spoilery recapp, The Starfinder CRB in development still needs work as some spells and some items don't drag over or are missing but overall it was nice to playtest out.  And the 4 characters did use the Skitter pre gens and worked out fairly well. Tom

Edited 1557092153
Tom
Pro
Finished up just now So I had them start on their "Clutch ship: to get a bit of RP and get familiar with stuff as 3 players were totally new to this Then they had their "Walk in the Space Rain" so to speak from ship to ship Had their warm welcome from the "Animal Control team" went rather well for the party then went to the game room and played Darts, then broke into the bar and had some good RP and secrets shown about what might be going on :)  Then had a nasty surprise in "The Dark Gems" then had an interesting "bridge experience" And found their lost and very "sore and Bruised" Captain, LOL Then went below and got some "sleep" :) , Poked around and found the secret then a good battle but had problems with the access ducts and just mahaged to stop what was happening, skipped the "Witch space thing as it was optional and out of time. Nice little one shot but would suggest 2 players have INT as a good stat and 2 more with good Mystic skills for things top go more smoothly and perhaps have some extra heal syrems and other minor gear about hidden away for them to find.. Hope this was'nt to spoilery and helps you out!! Good luck in your game and have fun Juan!! Tpm,