Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Experienced Player LFG!

Hello! I've been playing D&D since I was 13 years old (I'm nearly 35) and I would absolutely love to find another group to play with. My usual group runs our 5th ed. campaign on Wednesday evening but I am free every other day of the week. I'm looking to join a new campaign, or even multiple campaigns. (Hey, this is a game I could play literally every single day of the week and never get bored of it.) I'm willing to fill just about any role and I put an emphasis on my roleplay. I enjoy voice acting most of my characters - everything from snooty Drow Warlocks to bearded mountain dwarf barbarians. I don't have much experience with casters but I am always willing to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. 5th ed. preferred but I'm also familiar with 3.5 and Pathfinder.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/4544148/tyranny-of-dragons" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/4544148/tyranny-of-dragons</a> You can try our game and see if we are a good fit. We are Newbie Friendly
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7418015/applications-go-here" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7418015/applications-go-here</a> &nbsp;-&gt; This link should work, sorry for old one.