Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for Members to play on weekend nights

Me and another friend share a love for D&D But don't have anyone to play with. We are both DMs He has been DMing for much longer than I am. We are looking to start having regular games with some folks. To start out with It would probably be every other weekend. We play 5e and have some home rules we run. We're really flexible and easy going. Players of any skill level are welcome.
Im good for Sundays!
I have no prior experience to DnD, but would love to try out a session :)
I would be interested. I do have experience with 5e although I am only recently getting back into actively playing. What day and time frame did you have in mind? (And in what time zone?) Thanks!
My friend and I are quite interested in joining you if you would have us. We have been playing for about a year or so by this point. If you are still looking and mutually interested please hmu on Discord Kira569 (Izzy)#4478.
Hey I would be very intrested in joining you. I dont have much experience in 5e but I played a lot of dnd a few years ago and would like to play it again. My discord is eran#6342.
1557091984

Edited 1557093892
Are you guys playing tonight? I'm totally down. Never played before, but I've watched. JokerSkeletor#3149
Some similar questions to Delany re: time zone, time frame, etc., but I am intrigued. I have been looking for another campaign to join (I am the type to make too many character and not have enough campaigns to play them in, so I am flexible with character and role needed by the group/setting). I have been playing 5e for a few months now and am pretty comfortable with it (but am still learning). I have way more experience in 3.5e, but am really liking 5e. Discord: milkymosaic#2577
Do you have an idea in mind for what the campaign would be?  A friend and I are looking to join a game, but if you want to do it on the weekends the only day we can do is Sunday.  I live in Georgia, US; he lives in California, US.  What is the time you are looking to play a game?  We are both DMs ourselves and do homebrew as well.  We are experienced in 5E.  I look forward to hearing more!  ^ U ^