Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DnD 5e] Anything happening - oneshot-wise - Tuesday afternoon/evening? [American Timezones]

Hi there. I'm a guy approaching thirty from Europe, a veteran of Roll20 and 5e, and will be swinging over into nightshift. There's nothing better to fill the night than playing some DnD, I think, and wondered if any oneshots happened tomorrow around 6pm EST with some wiggle room when it comes to the starting time. If I can find no one to run a game, but enough people who want to play, I can put on the dreaded DM hat myself, but please be aware that running the world takes a lot more concentration than guiding a single character through it and therefore silliness might ensue the longer the adventure goes. Feel free to hijack this thread as your recruitment tool if you want to run something around that time. In the hopes to hear from you soon,                 may the dice be ever in your favour,                         until tommorow.
Fussel, I am running a pickup game of All out of Bubblegum in the next hour. I understand its kind of last minute but i figured i would see if you might be interested in a quick game of fun and funny action.