Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

What do you mean we had a campaign tonight?

I can not be the only one that goes directly to a campaign's details page to check to see when the next game is at a glance, it's a useful feature for a busy player! But you can not fight lazy. Some GMs are overworked and updating when the next game manually for each session is just always going to be is too much hassle for some members of our most precious portion of the roll20 user base. It is my understanding that a GM is given the option to broadcast the frequency of the game, daily, twice weekly (Biweekly), weekly, every other week (Biweekly), Monthly, etc. when putting the campaign up on the looking for group service. My proposal, a new Button! It takes the aforementioned frequency information and adds it to the previous "Next game will be" time to adjust the next game time displayed on the campaign's detail page.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd love that! Manually setting the time/date isn't difficult, but I suspect most games run on a regular schedule, so it would certainly be convenient to set things up as such. We would, however, need a means to mark dates as cancelled or moved.
for canceled or moved, manually change the time, which means the GM would also have to manually change the time back to the regular schedule if the schedule returns to normal after the disruption. Much less bothersome than updating every single week or whatever.