Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fill color for drawing tools

I seem to be having trouble getting the fill color to work on my drawing tools.  I thought I remembered it being as simple as just selecting a color in the second color box, but now it doesn't seem to work...  Am I forgetting a step?
That's how it should work. You can also select the shape after it's drawn and change the color in either box and it should modify the selected shape. Is there a tool in particular (Shape? Polygon?) you're having issues with?
Huh.  Interesting.  It's working now.  I wonder if it was something up with the way my computer at work was rendering it... I tried the Shape and Freehand tools on both the Dev and Production servers and it didn't seem to work there, but here on my laptop I'm having no issues.  It may have something to do with the truly atrocious video cards they use in the rigs at work. (I was on my lunch break, I promise!)  :)   In that case, sorry for the bother!