Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Content Creator Application Response Time?

I recently sent an application to be a content creator with two sample files to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> on 30 April.&nbsp; Not sure what the normal response time is, but I haven't heard anything back yet besides the automated response saying that my email had been received.&nbsp; I emailed again on 5 May and didn't even get the automated response that my email had been received.&nbsp; The original email was titled Marketplace Creator Application. What is the normal response time to hear back from the roll20 team email?
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your patience! It can sometimes take a little bit of time for us to properly review and prepare documentation for new creator requests. This is a process we are working on to speed up, but appreciate your patience in the meantime :) If you don't hear from us in the next week feel free to ping me and I'll escalate. Thanks!
Dean, Thanks for the quick response.&nbsp; I'll give the team some more time before I ping you.
Still no response 30 days after I submitted an application.&nbsp; Is it safe to assume I won't hear back? @Dean, I PMed you and can send you my email if necessary.&nbsp; Thanks.