Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e][Wed 8pmCDT] New Players wanted for Sunless Citadel

Greetings! Are you new to D&D? New to Roll20? Join us! We have 3 players that are all new(er) to the game and are looking for 1 more to get started! We will be running the Sunless Citadel adventure and will be playing on Wednesdays @ 8pm CDT. Sessions will last around 4 hours and I expect this game to last 2-4 sessions. Our first session will be on 5/22 and will consist of character building and roll20 usage tips (for those that are new to roll20). We will be using Discord for voice - no video. I am an experienced DM and really enjoy introducing the game to new players. I would really prefer to have someone that is new to D&D. 2 of our 3 current players have never played D&D before and have never used roll20 so this game will be curved towards teaching beginners the ropes. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions! Thanks!
I'm interested, I've played a little pathfinder but thats it. I'd love to join your team and learn to play!