Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadow Run 6th Edition

Not that the rules are out, but is anyone thinking about creating a shadow run 6th edition character sheet once the rules are out? I would be willing to help, pretty good at JS but not so much with CSS... (made the transition from C++ to JS at work but CSS is still a learning curve compared to C++ UX.) Not sure if there is API work to support Shadow Run but I suppose that is another forum post. I think mostly the dice macros we used for 5.0 (until the game died as the GM decided to quit prompting me to start a 6.0 game once the new rules come out) are all we really need but a character sheet would be great as well.
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I emailed Jason 8 days ago about getting a copy of the character sheet and/or rules so I could get started on it. A number of my friends are interested in playing it and I'm out of active projects so I wanted to get it started before release in August. I have not heard back on that email.  Depending on what I've got going on, I would be willing to help out. I'm much better at CSS than Javascript.
I am willing to do work on it when it can be started. Always looking to expand and learn new skills and this would be a project I am very interested in.