Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
This might be a silly question, but I haven't used roll20 before. I have applied to several campaigns, but I don't know if I was accepted or not. I just want to make sure that I don't miss a campaign that I was accepted into.
You will get a notification if you get invited so keep an eye on your envelope icon in the top right corner next to your name. Your game list in the my games page will have the campaign/game listed after you accept the invite.
Pat S. said: You will get a notification if you get invited so keep an eye on your envelope icon in the top right corner next to your name. Your game list in the my games page will have the campaign/game listed after you accept the invite. Thank you very much.