Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shadowrun 5th Edition & Anarchy] Unofficial Character Sheet v1

Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings Shadowrun 5e users, I was looking at the requests to add Background Counts & Hot Sim. As I no longer play 5e, I need some help. I need a list of all the skills that will be effected by backgrounds or hot sim when its turned on. For the purpose of this consider a skill group such as Sorcery as an individual skill. Pages numbers would be helpful as well if you have them. Thanks, Cassie
pg 230 of the CRB states about hot sim: "You receive a +2 dice pool bonus to all Matrix actions," Checking the Matrix actions list, it includes these skills: Cybercombat, Electronic Warfare, Hacking, Software, Computer, Hardware, as far as the CRB is concerned.

Edited 1558622137
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks Pippin Shadowrun 5e Version 1.6 Feature Request Selects for Limits has been added to the skills area. These will not apply the limit but it will display it in the chat window as part of the roll template in order to make referencing a limit easier. Bug Fixes Fixed a broken image Limits modifiers/temporary modifiers are now working correctly. Shadowrun 5e Version 1.61 Bug Fixes Spells were not updating their dice pools correctly when Spellcasting skill changed. This should be fixed. Versioning was broke. It's fixed. Refactor Simplified a lot of code Implemented better coding practices like removing var for const/let. Shadowrun 5e Version 1.62 Hot Fix Javascript is causing sheet workers to be broken. Hot fixed was requested for push 23 May 2019.
Ran two sessions with the new sheet already, thanks so much again! :)
Hi Cassie, I'm back to ask you where your progress on the ShadowRun Anarchy character sheet is. Thank you for your follow-up.