Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tales of Old Margreve - Compendium not searchable

I claimed my code for the Tales of Old Margreve bundle from kickstarter. I can see the Margreve Player's Guide when I look under my Compendium under "Supplemental 5E Books", so I know I own the content. However, when I enter a game and use the compendium search feature, no spells, items or monsters show up from the Margreve Player's Guide. I am able to navigate to them manually, but that is pretty time consuming when searching for a specific monster or spell. I'm hoping this is a bug and not expected behavior! Also, while manually browsing the in-game compendium, I noticed the "Subclasse" group, which includes only the Circle of Roses druid. An innocent typo but probably needs to be ammended so it's correctly placed in the "Subclasses" group. This happens on both Firefox and Chrome, with no extensions enabled, on Windows 10. Cache has been cleared.
Hello Ryan H., We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with searching. The devs are aware of the issue with searching problems. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an eta on a fix. The best way to access this content in game is to navigate to it in the compendium. Additionally, thank you for letting us know about the typo. I have passed it along to the devs.
Hi Ryan, Passed this on to the production team so they can get started on resolving the typo, thanks for the catch! As dragon stated, the devs are aware of the issue surrounding search functionality and are working towards a resolution. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Ryan, The typo has been amended and, as Drespar mentioned, the search is currently being investigated. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Awesome. Thanks for looking into this, guys!
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Ryan, Just wanted to drop a message to say that I think this issue as it pertains to Tales of the Old Margreve has been resolved. Search items are now showing up for me on both on the compendium, and in the application. Please let me know if you're still having issues.
Yup, looks like it is working now. Thanks again
Hi Ryan, thanks for updating that your issue is resolved now.  I'll be closing this thread.