Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Table Top Audio behind schedule

So far THREE Table-Top audio tracks have been updated on the home-site, yet the have failed to appear on Roll20's jukebox. Bad enough I was forced to switch to a paid subscription to get my own audio, now the 'provided free' sites that remain are lagging behind. What gives?
Hi Dylan, Sorry for the delay on the update! Typically we will update TTA at regular intervals. I have let the dev team know so it is on their radar :)
Drespar said: Hi Dylan, Sorry for the delay on the update! Typically we will update TTA at regular intervals. I have let the dev team know so it is on their radar :) Thank you kindly... as I said, he's about 4 ahead now.
Okay; Table-Top audio is still not updated here. >:-/
It's actually currently 8 tracks behind. Nothing since "Cistern" is showing up in the jukebox. For reference, "Cistern" was released on tabletop audio back in March.
Joshua K. said: It's actually currently 8 tracks behind. Nothing since "Cistern" is showing up in the jukebox. For reference, "Cistern" was released on tabletop audio back in March. Daymn! -ahem- ooookay then.  I think the powers-that-be need to step up their game, neh?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
In the past they have updated the available tracks when there is a batch of them to add, rather than keeping up with them individually. As you point out, they now have a batch, so hopefully they will update soon. Being 8-12 tracks behind the releases is very common, as it isn’t something that automatically gets added on Roll20 when TTA adds something new (the same also holds true for Incompetech tracks). Also, updates of almost any type usually are pushed on Tuesdays. You can watch for the patch notes in the announcement forum, they will mention if they update the available audio.
Loren the GM said: In the past they have updated the available tracks when there is a batch of them to add, rather than keeping up with them individually. As you point out, they now have a batch, so hopefully they will update soon. Being 8-12 tracks behind the releases is very common, as it isn’t something that automatically gets added on Roll20 when TTA adds something new (the same also holds true for Incompetech tracks). Also, updates of almost any type usually are pushed on Tuesdays. You can watch for the patch notes in the announcement forum, they will mention if they update the available audio. *Thumbs up*
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Tabletop Audio was updated this morning to add 8 tracks.
Stephanie B. said: Tabletop Audio was updated this morning to add 8 tracks. Noticed about an hour ago. Thank you muchly (to entire team); much appreciated.