Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Double notification for threads in game listing

Another post in this forum reminded me of this bug.  Any notification I get from threads in my game listings come in pairs for some reason.  I'm highly doubting this is the intended behavior.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It is generally the fact that you automatically get notifications for responses to threads in a game listing, if you've then subsequently 'followed' the thread you'll get the duplication. Try to 'unfollow' the thread and see if that helps.
Thank you for the info.  Just a note, if you create a thread you automatically follow it.  I think that if you automatically get notification anyway, I don't see the point of having a follow option in threads.  So if you're the owner of the game, there really shouldn't be an option to follow since it serves no function and only creates useless clutter.