Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1P] [Pathfinder] [Wed] [CST] 7:00pm Curse of the Crimson Throne, book 1 Needs replacement player

Greetings,&nbsp; I am looking for a replacement&nbsp; player who is into the roleplaying aspect of the game and are ok with newer players. We will be playing Curse of the Crimson Throne and players should not have player or read it prior. This group will be 18+ and&nbsp;LGBT+ friendly. Mature topics might come up, but this will not get too out of hand. Discord will be used for voice communication. We are currently on the back half of the 2nd book, level 3. Group currently has&nbsp; Magus Cleric Fighter Bard Please message me the following information and any questions you might have: Brief background as a player: Expectations of DM: What to expect from you as a player: What is your favorite aspect of playing pen and paper games: The character creation/game rules that will be used are below: Rules are as follows: Character Creation Rules: Level 3 25 point buy, Using the Elephant in the Room Feat Tax changes here: <a href="http://michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/#comments" rel="nofollow">http://michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/#comments</a> Anything Pazio is good,if a class has an unchained variant use that. Anything super exotic race wise, let me know first. Roll starting wealth. Max HP at first, rolling after that or taking average.Fire arms are emerging and rare. 2 traits. All character should have a strong tie to Korvosa. Prefer only good and neutral aligned characters, if you want to be evil lets talk about it. Backstories can be as long as short as you desire, I will read them and implement what I can into the story. You can't retrain traits later. Please do not try to be super cheesy with character builds, the DM bat will swing if a player is causing the other players to not have fun. ' The most important rule for this campaign : I will not let the Pathfinder rules stand in the way of creativity, fun, and good story telling. I try to run RAI, but I reserve the right to bend and out right break the rules as necessary for the sake of fun and narrative. I will try to be consistent &nbsp;but I can be forgetful. If a player disagrees with a ruling, then talk with me after the session so we do not disrupt&nbsp;the game. I make no promises that your characters will survive or not be maimed, but 1 bad dice roll will not end their story.&nbsp;
Still looking!&nbsp;