Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][SUN 12PM PST] The Lost Mine of Phandelver - New players welcome!

I am running run The Lost Mine of Phandelver Module and one player had to drop out.  I would be open to taking on 1-2 more players,  The game would take place weekly on Sunday's starting at 12 PM Pacific and would last on average 3-5 hours and which I would estimate taking 4-12 weeks to complete.  If you can attend our session zero this Sunday great, if not but you can make the rest of the sessions that's fine as well! I am specifically looking for persons newer to playing D&D or at least having little to no experience playing it online. This will also be a chance for me to practice my DM skills. Do not come in expecting Matt Mercer/Colville, Satine Phoenix etc. If you are not new you can still play just know this is a teaching game. If you have questions you can ask them here or if you'd prefer you can contact me on Discord at Maugrim#6786. If you are interested in being considered for the game contact me on Discord with the following. 1.) Brief Introduction - General tell me about you as you see fit, please include preferred form of adress and pronouns 2.) Roleplay experience in general and 5E, Roll20 and online in particular. 3.) Brief description of the character you would like to play - Don't worry nothing is set in stone, but please for now stick to the Player's Handbook - exceptions can be discussed after acceptance into the game but do not count on playing something outside of the PHB.
Hi KK, do you still need players?
Hey we're two players (Husband and wife) She's brand new I'm not. I have no problem if you're new to DMing as we all had to start somewhere, but would you mind constructive criticism? I message it privately to you, I know when I DM I welcome it as it's the only way we truly grow. XD Hope you have a good day. Oh we'd be able to make session 0 today.