Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Question concerning the new MyAudio feature

Greetings,  I have a question concerning the new audio changes and I hope that I got the right forum for this one. The MyAudio feature comes with a limitation of 20 MB space for the uploaded files, I would like to know, whether this limitation increases with the subscription, as I wasn't able to find any information concerning the subject. The 20 mb hardly gives GM any space to work with and I don't mind upgrading for a better deal, however, as I've already said, I couldn't find any actuall numbers which could suggest that 20 mb quota, can be exceeded.
1558280811
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
20 mb is the max size of a single file. Free users have 100 mb of total space. Plus and Pro users get significant increases in total space, but the 20 mb file size limit is still in place for individual files.
Loren the GM said: 20 mb is the max size of a single file. Free users have 100 mb of total space. Plus and Pro users get significant increases in total space, but the 20 mb file size limit is still in place for individual files. I guess, I confused the numbers as I managed to store only 5-6 mp3 files, which were around 19 mb size in total and it misslead me. I also found out just now that uploaded files such as images are also saving directly to user's art library and are ocupying place there. Thank you very much for your reply, will definitely try out the Plus subscription, hopefully it will be even better than uploading music to jukebox, as I still remember this clunky experience.