Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] Bring Out Your Dead: Core Set

Edited 1556975839
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Trailer Marketplace Link     Grab your favorite system and dive into the end of the world. With a modular map tile set developed by Lou Saffire (Level designer for  No More Room In Hell  by Lever Games) character, objective and zombie tokens  Bring Out Your dead Core Set  has everything Zombie Apocalypse RPG or Board game needs to get started, in one easy to use pack. An 8x8 modular tile set  with enough options to enable the creation of a whole range of locations for the Zombie Apocalypse, from a decaying neighborhood to entire rotting cities. 10 Pre built maps  with Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War. Over 80 assets in one pack  such as Characters, area effect, vehicles and objective tokens. Create atmospheric urban sprawls in minutes , detailed map tiles allow you to focus on layout, the fine decoration is already in place.

Edited 1556285925
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
New trailer Just released! Trailer Link
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Neil Thorpe said: New trailer Just released! Trailer Link Love it!

Edited 1556632011
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Keithcurtis! 
This is EPIC - and exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks; saved and will be purchasing SOON!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
That's great W.C Austin! what system do you have in mind? W.C. Austin said: This is EPIC - and exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks; saved and will be purchasing SOON!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I have had a few reports that the pack was not working as it should, after looking into it and applying a few tweaks i confirm all issues have now been resolved, thanks for letting me know!
Neil Thorpe said: That's great W.C Austin! what system do you have in mind? W.C. Austin said: This is EPIC - and exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks; saved and will be purchasing SOON! My apologies for missing your question! I'm planning to use The End of the World Zombie Apocalypse by FFG; it's a bit slim on details (for longer campaigns) but working on house rules and such (thanks to the community over at FFG!). Can't wait to utilize this set!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I hadn't spotted The End of the World Zombie Apocalypse, Zombicide and All flesh must be eaten have always been favorites of mine, i've had one gm wanting to use Zombies by Twilight
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
W.C. Austin said: Neil Thorpe said: That's great W.C Austin! what system do you have in mind? W.C. Austin said: This is EPIC - and exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks; saved and will be purchasing SOON! My apologies for missing your question! I'm planning to use The End of the World Zombie Apocalypse by FFG; it's a bit slim on details (for longer campaigns) but working on house rules and such (thanks to the community over at FFG!). Can't wait to utilize this set! I cant seem to find the end of the world, drive thru rpg says its out of stock, is that where you got your copy? any idea where i could get my hands on a copy ?
Zombicide, AFMBE & Zombies by Twilight – they are on my 'one of these days' list! I got my EotW:ZA at Amazon awhile back. And I'll be darned – I checked all my usual sources and it is sold out everywhere: Amazon; GameNerdz; Ebay; FFG; Noble Knight Games. Hopefully they'll do another print run! And if you've got Half Price Books near you, keep your eye out, every once in awhile i find something rare. Some other zombies rpgs I'm aware of are: AZ:After Zombies (Apocalyptic Games); Outbreak: Undead (Renegade Game Studios/Hunters Entertainment - 2 nd edition just came out); Infected (Immersion Studios); Infected (Amagi Games); Red Markets (Hebanon Games); Fear the Living (Just A Statue Games). Someday I'd like to have all those! Lol. I do have AZ, just glanced at it since I only have the PDF, looks good, will give it a proper read when I get the hard-copy. I've budgeted in 'Bring Out Your Dead' for next month! Excited!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
W.C. Austin said: Zombicide, AFMBE & Zombies by Twilight – they are on my 'one of these days' list! I got my EotW:ZA at Amazon awhile back. And I'll be darned – I checked all my usual sources and it is sold out everywhere: Amazon; GameNerdz; Ebay; FFG; Noble Knight Games. Hopefully they'll do another print run! And if you've got Half Price Books near you, keep your eye out, every once in awhile i find something rare. Some other zombies rpgs I'm aware of are: AZ:After Zombies (Apocalyptic Games); Outbreak: Undead (Renegade Game Studios/Hunters Entertainment - 2 nd edition just came out); Infected (Immersion Studios); Infected (Amagi Games); Red Markets (Hebanon Games); Fear the Living (Just A Statue Games). Someday I'd like to have all those! Lol. I do have AZ, just glanced at it since I only have the PDF, looks good, will give it a proper read when I get the hard-copy. I've budgeted in 'Bring Out Your Dead' for next month! Excited! That's an awesome list, gives me some fun stuff to look up. thank you and i hope you enjoy it!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
W.C. Austin said: Zombicide, AFMBE & Zombies by Twilight – they are on my 'one of these days' list! I got my EotW:ZA at Amazon awhile back. And I'll be darned – I checked all my usual sources and it is sold out everywhere: Amazon; GameNerdz; Ebay; FFG; Noble Knight Games. Hopefully they'll do another print run! And if you've got Half Price Books near you, keep your eye out, every once in awhile i find something rare. Some other zombies rpgs I'm aware of are: AZ:After Zombies (Apocalyptic Games); Outbreak: Undead (Renegade Game Studios/Hunters Entertainment - 2 nd edition just came out); Infected (Immersion Studios); Infected (Amagi Games); Red Markets (Hebanon Games); Fear the Living (Just A Statue Games). Someday I'd like to have all those! Lol. I do have AZ, just glanced at it since I only have the PDF, looks good, will give it a proper read when I get the hard-copy. I've budgeted in 'Bring Out Your Dead' for next month! Excited! A friend of mine has been using All flesh must be eaten and he swears by, ive run a couple of tabletop sessions myself after i found the book buried at the bottom of an old box, bit gobsmacked how much its selling for now