Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghosts of Saltmarsh and the Charactermancer

Will the character options in Ghosts of Saltmarsh be automatically added to the Charactermancer (upon purchase)?
What should be added?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As far as I can tell, it's a collection of smaller adventures like Tales From The Yawning Portal. I'd be surprised if there were any Charactermancer features.

Edited 1558335435
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I believe I have heard there are new Backgrounds available (link to a leaked screenshot of the table of contents:&nbsp; <a href="https://i.imgur.com/8JlQtjX.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/8JlQtjX.jpg</a> ), but I don't expect much else that would character facing. The devs have mentioned that they might go back through old adventures to enable some compendium content there, so if I was betting I'd say they would enable compendium (and by extension Charactermancer) items in new releases going forward. But unless they chime in, we won't really know until Tuesday.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If player options havrn't been confirmed by WotC for GoS, I doubt Roll20 will be the one to spill the bean before release date...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm. Going by that Table of Contents, it looks like backgrounds take up 8 pages. That sounds like significant contact. I've got no idea how Roll20's agreement with WotC works on stuff like this, though.
Nice information you provided to us.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Heh. I should have just looked : Charactermancer support &nbsp;for the four new backgrounds.

Edited 1558386452
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Heh. I should have just looked : Charactermancer support &nbsp;for the four new backgrounds. I swear that wasn't there when I checked before posting earlier :) Reading comprehension for the win. Also, very happy to see compendium support coming to modules! Having monsters and character options to use between games is great!
LOL. keithcurtis, that's because half that info wasn't there when I originally looked!