Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to assign Grouped Tokens to Journal

Hello, as the title suggests I'm attempting to set the Default Token in a player's Journal. The problem is, the token is grouped (2 wheels, a chair, and a traditional token - My player's character is wheelchair bound). Whenever I select the grouped tokens and attempt to set them as default, only a single piece of the group is selected. The grouped tokens move as a unit, so they seem to work. What can I do, if anything, to fix this? I've attached a picture of my current grouped tokens below. Appreciate any help I can get.
1558482254
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think that capability exists. You'll most likely need to download the pieces, assemble them into a single token with an image editing program and upload. To download a graphic, select it, press "Z", right click on the preview and save to desktop.
keithcurtis said: I don't think that capability exists. You'll most likely need to download the pieces, assemble them into a single token with an image editing program and upload. To download a graphic, select it, press "Z", right click on the preview and save to desktop. Thanks! I scrapped them together in Pixlr and things seem to be working. Simple work around. Hopefully they save future users the trouble and allow grouped-tokens to act as a single unit eventually.