Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Use 'Apply Default Settings' for existing Tokens on the VTT and attached to character sheets.

Score + 14
It would be great if the the 'Apply Default Settings' for a game had the option to apply to existing Tokens both on the VTT and attached to character sheets instead of just new tokens.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I agree only I wish I had a vote available for this!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm thinking this should just be part of the latest token changes. Throwing a +1 at it for luck.
Thanks for your vote.
I'm the other +1.  This would be very useful imho.
Thank you too for your vote.

Edited 1558723762
Voting this up. I'd love to have this. It would speed the assembly of squads of monsters and opponents. And countless times I've forgotten to hide opponent status bars from players. A function like this would make that less likely. EDIT to add later: And it would be nice to be able to edit those defaults and then have them applied globally to every new set of tokens being created.
Thank you for your vote.