Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interested in Unknown Armies (either 2e or 3e)

I have run a couple of campaigns of UA using the 2nd edition, and have run a one shot using the 3rd edition rules. I've been interested in playing some Unknown Armies, especially the third edition. Most of the meatspace groups I know are running vanilla D&D 5e or Pathfinder. I have seen some actual plays that were apparently hosted on roll20 although by the looks of things nobody has run one on here in about 50 weeks. 
David
Sheet Author
What timezone are you in and what day and time were you thinking of running?
I’m PST and my Sundays are currently free, as are my Monday & Wednesday nights. I was really hoping to play since I am already GMing a Tuesday night game. I don’t consider myself particularly knowledgable about the third edition. 
I'd be mad keen to play if there was enough interest - only have my mitts on the 2E core book, however.