Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Player looking for Genesys RPG game

Hello all! I've been wanting to play a Genesys RPG game for a while. I want to run it at some point, but would like to be a player first. I've played a couple of PbP sessions but would like actual voice sessions. Also, I have experience with narrative games (played Dungeon World for a couple of years, FATE a couple of times and others). Really want to dig into anything as long as it's not Star Wars, although I know that'll limit my options :P Anyway, here's hoping! Some info about me: Timezone - EST Availability - Evening any day (7 PM forward) on weekly/biweekly basis Discord (Just in case): GhostDM#0985 If you have any questions, just post/PM them here or hit me up in Discord. Looking forward to gaming with somebody!
Shameless Bump
I am trying to put together a Genesys game, pm me for a discord link to my server if you are still interested.