Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No way to remove quotes from a handout or continue writing after quoting

If I am writing a handout, and the last paragraph of the text in the handout is a quote, there is no way to add further text after it without it also being in the quote section. If trying to remove a quote and turn it into simple text, there is no option either. Clicking "Quote" twice double quotes it. Fix?
Hey aeiou, Is this happening in all of your games or just one? If it's just one, which one is it?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This happens in forum posts as well, for me. Quotes don't auto terminate with a return like the code style does.
CeeJay B. said: Hey aeiou, Is this happening in all of your games or just one? If it's just one, which one is it? I only work on one game at the moment so it's just the one that I know of. It's not a module but one I made myself. It's labeled "Homebrew". Specifically, it's the handout labeled "Main Street". The "double entering" works fine on newer handouts but my old ones do not respond to that.
same problem, any fix?